In-service: 5/14/2022- IHS First Annual Teacher Appreciation Luau! : 8:30AM-12:30PM Community Connections Auditorium
May 14, 2022
5/14/2022- IHS First Annual Teacher Appreciation Luau! : 8:30AM-12:30PM Community Connections Auditorium
Successful participants will learn:
- Learn fun ways to create end of year gifts of love and appreciation for co-workers & students.
- Share ways to keep it “cool: and “simple” for all ages as learning and fun continues during the hot, summer months
- Enjoy a little de-stressing, fun food, door prizes and creative arts and games to finish out the year!
**The Two Hour Self Study will be on The Importance of Choosing Age- Appropriate Activities for Optimal Skill Building**
Location: Community Connections Auditorium, 501 Pine Tree Road, Longview, TX. 75604
Please park in second parking lot. Follow signs for main entrance. Go in double doors and go to the second hallway to the Library. Wear comfortable clothes. Bring snacks and drinks if you wish.
Hours: 4 hour face to face with a 2 hour self-instructional study for 6 hours of training
Cost: $30.00 includes snacks
Sorry, no childcare or refunds.
Speaker: Amy Wingfield, M.Ed
Amy has returned to us as a Master Trainer and TECPDS Workshop Presenter. This is Amy’s 30th year in education. Amy strives to serve her community through education and enjoys sharing her experiences and journeys along the way.
Her Early Childhood experience includes:
- Owning her own Registered Family Day Home
- Working as a Client Specialist for CCS
- Pre-K Teacher for East Texas Christian School
- 100+ hours as a volunteer at Longview Regional’s Birthplace
- Over 15 years home-schooling
- M.Ed ESL – SHSU
- B.A.A.S. Child Development – SFA
- Texas Reading Academy
- Reading by Design Dyslexia
- TECPDS Master Trainer #2118
- Texas Certified Teacher EC-6 Generalist /ESL, 4-8 ELAR, All Level SPED
Don’t miss this fun and interactive workshop!
Deadline to register is May 10th, so don’t delay, register today!