Marilyn Thompson is owner and President of Innovative Health Solutions. She is a Registered nurse and has over 30 years of nursing experience in hospital, home health and school settings with over 25 years pediatric experience. She worked as Nursing Director of a 4A public school with 5000 Pre-K to high school students. She has over 9 years experience as Health Coordinator for Region 7 EHS/Head Start located in 12 East Texas counties serving 2200 children ages 0-5 and pregnant women. Marilyn and her staff of experienced nurses and educators can help your Head Start program, business or school meet and exceed health standards and regulations!
- RN with Bachelor's degree in nursing
- Master Professional Trainer-The Texas Early Care and Education Career Development System (TECECDS) /Texas Head Start State Collaboration Office
- Texas Certified Child Care Health Consultant—only 100 in the state of Texas!
- American Heart Association CPR/Basic First Aid Instructor-Faculty
- American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) CPR/Basic First Aid Instructor-Faculty
- Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) Certified Hearing,Vision and Scoliosis Screener
Delphia Ballard is Vice President of Innovative Health Solutions. She has over 41 years of pediatric nursing and supervisory experience working with adults and children from all educational, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds. For over 10 years, Delphia has worked tirelessly with the children and families of Head Start to ensure they receive quality, comprehensive health services.
- American Heart Association - Instructor-Faculty
- American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) - Instructor-Faculty
- Certified Texas Department of State Health Services Vision and Hearing Screener
- Certified Texas Department of State Health Services Scoliosis Screener
- Master Professional Trainer - The Texas Early Care and Education Career Development System (TECECDS) /Texas Head Start State Collaboration Office