In-service: 1/29/22 -MARSHALL, TX. Minimum Standards Preschool Yearly Training-All for the Child: 8:30AM-2:30PM Community Connections Library
January 29, 2022
Lil Mav Academy
1/29/22 – “Minimum Standards Preschool Yearly Training – All for the Child”
8:30A-2:30PM -8 hours of credit- Lil Maverick – Marshall Texas- $40
Successful participants will learn:
2 hours – Supervision and Safety Practices in the Care of Children
2 hours- Preventing and Controlling the Spread of Communicable Diseases/ Immunizations
1 hour -Emergency Preparedness
1 hour -Administering Medicine in a Child Care Center
1 hour- Handling Food Allergies/ Child Nutrition Needs
1 hour- Handling Special Needs of Children
Location: Lil Maverick Academy, 1600 Meadows Street, Marshall, TX. 75670
Hours: 8 hours of training
Cost: $40.00 includes breakfast and snacks. Please bring lunch for a working lunch
Deadline to register: 1/27/22
Sorry, no childcare or refunds.
Speaker: Amy Wingfield, M.Ed
Amy has returned to us as a Master Trainer and TECPDS Workshop Presenter. This is Amy’s 30th year in education. Amy strives to serve her community through education and enjoys sharing her experiences and journeys along the way.
Her Early Childhood experience includes:
- Owning her own Registered Family Day Home
- Working as a Client Specialist for CCS
- Pre-K Teacher for East Texas Christian School
- 100+ hours as a volunteer at Longview Regional’s Birthplace
- Over 15 years home-schooling
- M.Ed ESL – SHSU
- B.A.A.S. Child Development – SFA
- Texas Reading Academy
- Reading by Design Dyslexia
- TECPDS Master Trainer #2118
- Texas Certified Teacher EC-6 Generalist /ESL, 4-8 ELAR, All Level SPED
Don’t miss this fun and interactive workshop!
Deadline to register is January 19th, so don’t delay, register today!