In-service: 11/13/2021 – A Well Planned Day : 8:30AM-2:30PM Heart Dream Early Christian Academy-Marshall Texas
November 13, 2021
Heart Dream Christian Academy
11/13/2021 – A Well Planned Day : 8:30AM-2:30PM Heart Dream Early Christian Academy-Marshall Texas
Successful participants will learn:
How to choose and create age- appropriate curricula and activities
How to create fun and interactive lesson planning
How to be a responsive teacher
How to deal with challenging behaviors in a positive, age appropriate manner
Heart Dream Early Childhood Christian Academy
1315 Calloway Street, Marshall, TX. 75670
6 hour face to face
$30.00 includes snacks
Sorry, no childcare or refunds.
Speaker: Amy Wingfield, M.Ed
Amy is a Master Trainer and TECPDS Workshop Presenter. This is Amy’s 30th year in education. Amy strives to serve her community through education and enjoys sharing her experiences and journeys along the way.
Her Early Childhood experience includes:
- Owning her own Registered Family Day Home
- Working as a Client Specialist for CCS
- Pre-K Teacher for East Texas Christian School
- 100+ hours as a volunteer at Longview Regional’s Birthplace
- Over 15 years home-schooling
- M.Ed ESL – SHSU
- B.A.A.S. Child Development – SFA
- Texas Reading Academy
- Reading by Design Dyslexia
- TECPDS Master Trainer #2118
- Texas Certified Teacher EC-6 Generalist /ESL, 4-8 ELAR, All Level SPED
Don’t miss this fun and interactive workshop!
Deadline to register is November 8th , so don’t delay, register today!