In-service: April Showers and May Flowers – Summer is On the Way! End of the Year Ideas : 8:30AM-12:30PM Community Connections Library
April 23, 2022
April Showers and May Flowers – Summer is On the Way! End of the Year Ideas: 8:30AM-12:30PM Community Connections Library
Successful participants will learn:
- Wrap it up for another school year – Introduce Skill Development Checklists
- Enjoy learning some new ways to have fun toward the end of the school year
- Prepare for summer survival – Classroom Management Techniques
**The Two Hour Self Study – ” Don’t Label Me – Deal With Me ” – Positive Guidance Techniques
Location: Community Connections Upstairs Library, 501 Pine Tree Road, Longview, TX. 75604
Please park in second parking lot. Follow signs for main entrance. Go in double doors and go to the second hallway to the Library. Wear comfortable clothes. Bring snacks and drinks if you wish.
Hours: 4 hour face to face with a 2 hour self-instructional study for 6 hours of training
Cost: $30.00 includes snacks
Sorry, no childcare or refunds.
Speaker: Amy Wingfield, M.Ed
Amy has returned to us as a Master Trainer and TECPDS Workshop Presenter. This is Amy’s 30th year in education. Amy strives to serve her community through education and enjoys sharing her experiences and journeys along the way.
Her Early Childhood experience includes:
- Owning her own Registered Family Day Home
- Working as a Client Specialist for CCS
- Pre-K Teacher for East Texas Christian School
- 100+ hours as a volunteer at Longview Regional’s Birthplace
- Over 15 years home-schooling
- M.Ed ESL – SHSU
- B.A.A.S. Child Development – SFA
- Texas Reading Academy
- Reading by Design Dyslexia
- TECPDS Master Trainer #2118
- Texas Certified Teacher EC-6 Generalist /ESL, 4-8 ELAR, All Level SPED
Don’t miss this fun and interactive workshop!
Deadline to register is April 20th, so don’t delay, register today!