Inservice: “Summer Camp 101- A Teacher’s Guide” 07/11/2020
July 11, 2020
Community Connections- Upstairs library
Park in second parking lot Follow signs for Main entrance. Go in double doors and go to the second hallway to the Library. Wear comfortable clothes. Bring snacks and drinks if you wish.
NOTE: DUE TO THE CDC GUIDELINES FOR HELPING TO PREVENT COVID 19 TRANSMISSION, IHS WILL BE LIMITING THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS TO 16 SO THAT SOCIAL DISTANCING CAN BE PRACTICED. PLEASE REGISTER EARLY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
July 11, 2020 8:30am – 2:30pm – “Summer Camp 101 – An Teacher’s Guide”
- Learn curriculum ideas for summer activities
- Discuss ideas for bringing field trips to your school
- Identify ways to keep children safe in the Texas summer heat
- Learn activities for toddlers, preschool and after -school age children
- Review licensing regulations and guidelines regarding field trips and water safety
Millicent Tinney, M.Ed.- Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Child Care Licensing Inspecton and Marilyn Thompson, RN, BSN-President, Innovative Health Solutions,LLC
- Texas Child Care Health Consultant-9 years of experience workng with Child Care CentersMaster Professional Trainer-TECPDS-#1551
- Worked with over 2200 0-5 Yr old children with Region 7 Head Start for 11 years