Innovative Health Solutions Child Care Coalition (IHSCCC)
Innovative Health Solutions Child Care Coalition is designed to provide directors/owners of child care facilities assistance with many of the difficult, required tasks regulated by Texas Child Care Licensing. When you join Innovative Health Solutions, you will receive many valuable services and discounts on required training. Services Available: Experienced, credentialed nurses and teachers provide all services!
- Immunization records review
- Create and review operational policies and procedures
- Hearing and vision screening
- Children and staff record review
- Menu snack reviews for CACFP (Child and Adult Care Food Program) requirements
- Assessment of quality and safety of the child care program including playgrounds
- Monthly newsletter highlighting community resources and health tips
- Parent trainings
- Consultation on disaster preparedness, inclusion of children with special health care needs, assisting families to find medical/dental homes and much more!
Quality Training at Discount Fees: All trainers are Master Professional Trainers in the Texas Trainer Registry and are American Heart Association and American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) CPR/first aid instructors
- Onsite American Heart Association or American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) CPR/first aid
- Onsite and /or self- study staff and director in-service training with Master Professional Trainers in the Texas Trainer Registry
- FREE quarterly director brown bag lunch trainings
For more information on how the IHS Child Care Coalition can help your center stay in compliance, please call 1-866-282-5477 or email email@example.com.