3-13-2021 “Spring into Learning and Fun” Workshop 3-13-2021
March 13, 2021
Community Connections Annex Room A
“Spring Into Learning and Fun” Workshop
March 13, 2021
(6 Face to Face hours with a 2 hour self-instructional study= 8 hours)
Community Connections Library
501 Pine Tree Road
- Positive Guidance and Discipline and development- Problem Solving in the Moment- You will learn how to positively guide children’s behavior and support them while solving behavior problems as they arise in the classroom.
- Child Growth and Development-Thick and Thin Conversation- Birth to Five-You will learn how to make thick, extended and rich conversations which benefit both teachers and children ages birth to 5 to enhance language and emergent literacy.
- Age- Appropriate Curriculum- We will do fun spring activities to enhance the books “The Hungry Caterpillar” and “Planting a Rainbow” and do some fun and amazing STEM activities like Making Popcorn Dance and Walking Water Colors-making colored water move from one jar to another using science principles!
- Teacher/Child Interaction- Making Learning Meaningful- You will learn strategies to make learning more meaningful for the children and teachers in your classroom.
Cost is $40 and we currently have 6 spots left so register today!
Please park in second parking lot of Community Connections. Due to burst pipes during the snow storm, we will have this workshop in Annex room A. Follow the signs to the room.
Your safety is our number one priority!
Due to COVID-19, we will limit the number of participants to allow social distancing of one per table. We will provide you a basket of individually wrapped breakfast and snack items on your table for you to enjoy! Please bring your lunch so food is not shared. There is a microwave available. Coffee will not be served but we will have bottled water.
Sorry, no refunds or childcare available for any classes or workshops. All classes require pre-registration and pre-payment.
Marilyn Thompson, RN, BSN-President, Innovative Health Solutions, LLC
- Texas Child Care Health Consultant
- Master Professional Trainer-TECPDS-#1551
- Worked with over 2200 0-5 Yr old children with Region 7 Head Start for 11 years