Inservice: “Romping Around with Infants, Toddlers and Twos !” 12-11-21 Community Connections Library
December 11, 2021
Community Connections- Upstairs library
12/11/21 – “Romping Around With Infants, Toddlers and Twos”: 8:30A-12:30P ( 6 hour credit) Community Connections $30
Successful participants will learn:
- Learn child growth & development milestones and philosophies dealing with children ages birth to 3 years old
- Learn the importance of responsive caregiving and communication/bonding
- Learn the difference between free play and structured play and the benefits of both
- Create a few hands-on activities designed just for the “ little ones.”
**The Two Hour Self Study will be on the benefits of reading to infants and toddlers**
Location: Community Connections Upstairs Library, 501 Pine Tree Road, Longview, TX. 75604
Please park in second parking lot. Follow signs for main entrance. Go in double doors and go to the second hallway to the Library. Wear comfortable clothes. Bring snacks and drinks if you wish.
Hours: 4 hour face to face with a 2 hour self-instructional study for 6 hours of training
Cost: $30.00 includes snacks
Sorry, no childcare or refunds.
Speaker: Amy Wingfield, M.Ed
Amy has returned to us as a Master Trainer and TECPDS Workshop Presenter. This is Amy’s 30th year in education. Amy strives to serve her community through education and enjoys sharing her experiences and journeys along the way.
Her Early Childhood experience includes:
- Owning her own Registered Family Day Home
- Working as a Client Specialist for CCS
- Pre-K Teacher for East Texas Christian School
- 100+ hours as a volunteer at Longview Regional’s Birthplace
- Over 15 years home-schooling
- M.Ed ESL – SHSU
- B.A.A.S. Child Development – SFA
- Texas Reading Academy
- Reading by Design Dyslexia
- TECPDS Master Trainer #2118
- Texas Certified Teacher EC-6 Generalist /ESL, 4-8 ELAR, All Level SPED
Don’t miss this fun and interactive workshop!
Deadline to register is December 3rd, so don’t delay, register today!