Innovative Health Solutions (I.H.S.) cares about your health while you are with us for CPR or in-service training. Therefore, we are taking extra precautions during our training to help prevent transmission of COVID-19 by following the CDC and local guidelines (until further notice) to help keep you safe including:
- Social Distancing- We have arranged the tables so there is 8 feet between them. Only 1 person is allowed per table. We will schedule more classes as needed to ensure all who need training receive it. We will NOT PAIR UP FOR ANY SKILLS PRACTICE.
- Temperature Checks- Every person will have a temperature check with a non-contact thermometer. Anyone with a 99.6F temperature will not be allowed to enter class.
- Hand Sanitizer-Every person will wash hands and then use hand sanitizer before entering the classroom.
- Providing masks- Every person will wear a mask WHEN ENTERING THE CLASSROOM AND during the ENTIRE class. Masks will be supplied if needed.
- Using Gloves- Every person will wear gloves WHEN ENTERING THE CLASSROOM AND during the ENTIRE class. Gloves will be supplied if needed. When people use the restroom, their hands are re-washed, hand sanitizer is reapplied and a new set of gloves are issued to be worn for the duration of the class.
- Cleaning -IHS is continuing to deep clean all equipment, tables, chairs and even writing pens after each class with HOSPITAL GRADE cleaners designed to kill COVID-19 and other viruses and bacteria.
- One manikin per student-IHS is continuing to provide each person with his/her own manikins for practice (WHICH WE HAVE ALWAYS PROVIDED) Each student will use their own manikin for ALL practice.
Go to the Registration or Events Page and register for class today!